- RSS Channel Showcase 6858426
- RSS Channel Showcase 4408400
- RSS Channel Showcase 8352183
- RSS Channel Showcase 4996039
Articles on this Page
- 04/23/18--03:00: _The busy life of an...
- 06/25/18--09:49: _A few minutes with ...
- 06/26/18--03:30: _White Paper: Reward...
- 06/25/18--10:00: _Whats in your baske...
- 09/12/18--04:00: _What Travel Loyalty...
- 09/19/18--12:41: _White Paper | The R...
- 09/19/18--12:41: _White Paper | Is Bl...
- 10/11/18--11:01: _SPOTLIGHT: Loyalty ...
- 11/08/18--10:07: _White Paper | Power...
- 11/12/18--05:57: _Winners at the Wome...
- 11/21/18--12:39: _White Paper | Shopp...
- 11/22/18--04:00: _White Paper | Makin...
- 12/05/18--14:19: _PointsPay – the per...
- 06/25/18--09:49: A few minutes with Dominic Hofer, CEO of Loylogic
- 06/26/18--03:30: White Paper: Rewards Lead to Engagement
- 09/12/18--04:00: What Travel Loyalty Can Learn From Aretha Franklin
- 09/19/18--12:41: White Paper | The Reward Delivery Experience
- 10/11/18--11:01: SPOTLIGHT: Loyalty Research – Gen Z, Millennials and Beyond
- 11/08/18--10:07: White Paper | Powering Lifetime Connections: The Three Stages
- 11/12/18--05:57: Winners at the Women in Marketing Awards
- 11/21/18--12:39: White Paper | Shopper Marketing Tech: 2018 Trends
- 11/22/18--04:00: White Paper | Making B2B Better: A 2018 Guide
- 12/05/18--14:19: PointsPay – the perfect festive gift for your loyalty program
Why do people seem so busy? I mean always and all of the time? Part of this is a perception problem. On average, people in the wealthier countries have more leisure time than they used to have 20 years ago. This is particularly true in the United States, but even in Europe leisure time has […]
The post The busy life of an ambitious loyalty member: is there any point to it? appeared first on The Wise Marketer.
We sat down (virtually) with Dominic Hofer, founder and CEO of Loylogic recently to get his take on the broader loyalty marketing world, the role of choice in an effective loyalty strategy and how Loylogic is dealing with the tremendous change and upheaval in this vertical. Dominic is a wealth of information and perspective and […]
At the risk of stating the obvious, reward programs work better if we can convince our members to not only earn, to but take the rewards on offer. Members who do not earn rewards, or worse, those that earn them and then do not claim them are unlikely to consider the program when they are […]
How much do you know about your consumers? Ask this question to any astute marketer, and they’ll rattle off a laundry list of facts and figures, years’ worth of analysis, and a comprehensive account of their full target demographic, chock-full of data collected from intensive research studies, focus groups, and interviews. There’s no denying that […]
The post Whats in your basket? Data collection and marketing analysis with receipt processing appeared first on The Wise Marketer.
On September 20, 2018, I will have the privilege to chair the 2018 Loyalty Summit, a new travel loyalty marketing conference taking place at the Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill. The Summit will feature numerous panels and speakers who will discuss topics ranging from female leadership in loyalty marketing to emerging technologies. The Summit […]
The post What Travel Loyalty Can Learn From Aretha Franklin appeared first on The Wise Marketer.
Between 2005 and 2015, regular telecommuting in the U.S. grew 115% or nearly 10 times faster than the rest of the workforce. The rapidly rising number of remote employees means fewer opportunities to publicly recognize outstanding performance in a face-to-face manner. This makes it increasingly important for incentive program sponsors to determine the factors in […]
Perform a simple search on Google for the words ‘blockchain’ and ‘loyalty’ and you’re instantly presented with over 5 million results. Skimming through these results, the vast majority of the articles appear to take a common stance: the loyalty ecosystem today is built on archaic systems and processes which need modernization, and blockchain will be […]
The post White Paper | Is Blockchain really the right approach for your loyalty program? appeared first on The Wise Marketer.
Marketing isn’t one size fits all. Different generations have different attitudes and behaviors, and brands must adapt to their evolving expectations with relevant, frictionless customer experiences. CrowdTwist’s new research report explores how brand loyalty differs across every generation, providing valuable insights for structuring loyalty offerings and user experiences that appeal to your core customers. Download […]
The post SPOTLIGHT: Loyalty Research – Gen Z, Millennials and Beyond appeared first on The Wise Marketer.
Creating and maintaining customer loyalty is a long journey. To succeed, loyalty marketers must outline a strategy at acquisition for how they are going to build, maintain and power lifetime connections over the course of the relationship. Powering lifetime connections occurs in three stages: Getting to know the customer Creating a plan for ongoing dialogue […]
The post White Paper | Powering Lifetime Connections: The Three Stages appeared first on The Wise Marketer.
We are extraordinarily proud to announce that our CEO Becky Munday won the “Special Award for Outstanding Contribution to Marketing” award last night at the WIM. Given to a female who has contributed significantly to marketing in recent years. We also hugely proud of our very own Charlie Hills (MD and Head of Strategy at […]
The integration of shopper marketing technology into the retail environment will ultimately future-proof brick-and-mortar stores. Technology allows for experiences, and experiences create stories, engagement, and genuine authenticity that resonates with a new army of modern, digitized shoppers. In this white paper, we’ve highlighted some critical shopper marketing technology trends that your marketing tactics can adopt in 2018. […]
B2B relationships between brands and their channel partners are no longer as clear-cut as in the past. With the evolution of digital and online mediums, new breeds of channel partners have emerged, with roles to play beyond mere sales. The B2B goal is now to turn channel partners into brand advocates, for which they need […]
It’s that time of year again when millions of us will be shopping online looking for that ideal gift for family or friends in the run up to the holiday season. The giving of gifts to loved ones is of huge emotional significance, and so it’s an ideal opportunity for your loyalty program to strengthen […]
The post PointsPay – the perfect festive gift for your loyalty program appeared first on The Wise Marketer.