- RSS Channel Showcase 7541403
- RSS Channel Showcase 5399544
- RSS Channel Showcase 5936133
- RSS Channel Showcase 1985306
Articles on this Page
- 05/20/17--08:00: _Introducing decisio...
- 07/31/17--13:08: _Finding the consume...
- 07/24/17--20:11: _Spotlight Q&A: Alan...
- 07/27/17--20:05: _Insight: Hotels mus...
- 08/07/17--13:25: _Ellipsis, Your Part...
- 09/07/17--04:00: _Sponsor Spotlight: ...
- 10/02/17--11:43: _Loyalty in an Amazo...
- 10/17/17--03:00: _Spotlight: Curating...
- 10/31/17--03:00: _Spotlight: Credit C...
- 11/20/17--08:55: _How to Make Surpris...
- 11/30/17--03:00: _Three Reasons to Ge...
- 12/04/17--03:00: _Making your loyalty...
- 12/06/17--09:26: _Spotlight: LoyLogi...
- 01/02/18--03:00: _Loyalty Marketing i...
- 02/15/18--05:00: _What to do if your ...
- 03/07/18--04:00: _Mando-Connect: Maki...
- 03/14/18--13:43: _SPOTLIGHT: 20 Brand...
- 03/29/18--04:00: _The rise of PayPal ...
- 04/03/18--11:53: _Life Stage vs Gener...
- 04/16/18--04:00: _Spotlight: Giving ...
- 05/20/17--08:00: Introducing decision sciences to consumer brand loyalty
- 07/31/17--13:08: Finding the consumer inside your B2B clients
- 07/24/17--20:11: Spotlight Q&A: Alan Goldstein, KULA
- 07/27/17--20:05: Insight: Hotels must demonstrate customer memory to win
- 08/07/17--13:25: Ellipsis, Your Partner in Customer Science.
- 09/07/17--04:00: Sponsor Spotlight: Drew Carter, Maritz Motivation Solutions
- 10/02/17--11:43: Loyalty in an Amazonified World
- 10/17/17--03:00: Spotlight: Curating a rewards portfolio to your budget
- 10/31/17--03:00: Spotlight: Credit Card Loyalty—How much is enough?
- 11/20/17--08:55: How to Make Surprise & Delight Work for Your Customer Strategy
- 11/30/17--03:00: Three Reasons to Get Excited About CPG Loyalty
- 12/04/17--03:00: Making your loyalty points work with bitcoin
- 12/06/17--09:26: Spotlight: LoyLogic brings Bitcoin into Loyalty Redemption
- 01/02/18--03:00: Loyalty Marketing in 2018: What You Need to Know
- 02/15/18--05:00: What to do if your Loyalty program is getting too old
- 03/07/18--04:00: Mando-Connect: Making us Proud
- 03/29/18--04:00: The rise of PayPal and what the loyalty industry can learn
- 04/03/18--11:53: Life Stage vs Generational Marketing Strategies
- 04/16/18--04:00: Spotlight: Giving Customers What They Want
Wise Marketer sponsor Maritz Motivation Solutions, a leading provider of loyalty programs to major companies and brands, has introduced decision sciences to the loyalty space, providing marketers with next generation insights to predict consumer behavior. Decision sciences combines traditional data analytics with behavioral science to uncover leading indicators so marketers can “read between the lines,” […]
The post Introducing decision sciences to consumer brand loyalty appeared first on The Wise Marketer.
Customer loyalty is arguably more important in business-to-business (B2B) industries than it is in consumer industries. That’s because, in B2B firms, the 80-20 rule is sometimes the 90-10 rule: the top 10 percent of your customers can account for 90 percent of your profits. The good news: by identifying the key purchasers and influencers in […]
Over the past few decades, businesses and brands have come to understand the importance of charitable giving to customer loyalty. Research shows that consumers – particularly younger ones – are loyal to brands that support causes they believe in. The difference between corporate giving efforts of old and today’s more nimble giving platforms is the […]
Over at Hotel Executive, commentator Allison Ferguson highlights one of the most critical misses in hotel loyalty programs: the inability of operators to use program data to personalize rewards, demonstrate empathy, and create memorable moments that build real relationships. Demonstrating customer memory is arguably the most important distinction that hotel brands can create to shift […]
The post Insight: Hotels must demonstrate customer memory to win appeared first on The Wise Marketer.
Ellipsis specialise in Customer Experience Management and Loyalty. We help our clients become customer centric, because we believe getting this right is crucial to creating value. Our name represents the essence of what we do: we help our clients complete their unfinished understanding of the customer. We use a combination of consulting and best-in-class technology […]
Loyalty marketing is undergoing a period of revolutionary change – change that will require a new generation of leaders to evolve the industry to leverage today’s powerful analytical tools to build strong relationships with best customers. In this month’s sponsor spotlight, we ask new Maritz Motivation Solutions president Drew Carter about the transformation of loyalty […]
The post Sponsor Spotlight: Drew Carter, Maritz Motivation Solutions appeared first on The Wise Marketer.
This month and all through October, we’re launching our Wise Marketer Spotlight series of white papers with the launch “Loyalty 3.0: The Future is Now” by rDialogue CEO Phil Rubin. To whet your appetite, we’re publishing this white paper preview to give you a taste of Phil’s insight. To download the complete white paper, go […]
For most loyalty programs, the biggest consideration is the construction of a compelling rewards offering. The reasons are obvious: The promise of a meaningful reward is what draws a consumer to consider your program and drives their continued engagement, while the rewards budget is the largest budget outlay for any program. In this spotlight article […]
The post Spotlight: Curating a rewards portfolio to your budget appeared first on The Wise Marketer.
In most developed markets, funding for credit card loyalty programs is most often tied to the card’s interchange fee – the fee paid by merchants accepting the card to the card issuer. This widespread practice of linking interchange to loyalty funding has seen interchange fees mostly or wholly funding credit card reward programs – an […]
The post Spotlight: Credit Card Loyalty—How much is enough? appeared first on The Wise Marketer.
It may seem obvious to say so, but surprising a customer should be different from just exceeding their expectations – it’s not so much about delivering a better service than expected, but rather giving them something entirely unexpected. By Adam Schaffer, Managing Partner, Ellipsis & Company To best incorporate Surprise and Delight (S&D) in your loyalty […]
The post How to Make Surprise & Delight Work for Your Customer Strategy appeared first on The Wise Marketer.
There is a discussion to be had on loyalty for the CPG industry; is the concept of a packaged goods brand having its own loyalty program still seen as an insurmountable summit? How have the historical barriers to loyalty establishment changed, if at all? In today’s landscape, consumer behaviors are shifting as rapidly as the […]
When cryptocurrencies first made an appearance, they were so far ahead of their time that most people had difficulties to really grasp the concept. Now, nearly ten years after bitcoin was first introduced, more and more of us are realising its potential, particularly as an investment vehicle, where bitcoin has almost become the digital equivalent […]
For the first time, cryptocurrencies are seamlessly integrated into loyalty programs. The conversion of points to Bitcoin, first of all, connects your traditional loyalty currency with the current generation of cryptocurrencies and, what could eventually be the future of what loyalty currency platforms could be based on. We want to delight our clients and their […]
The post Spotlight: LoyLogic brings Bitcoin into Loyalty Redemption appeared first on The Wise Marketer.
By Carlos Dunlap-Beard Loyalty Marketing that leads to Customer Engagement remains top of mind for CMOs, Brand Managers and other marketing professionals. That’s good. What’s not so good is the fact that it has been on their minds for many years running, but the progress towards meaningful, measurable customer engagement has been slow within most […]
ROL (Return on Loyalty) Strategy depends on Program age. By Tim Tyler, Managing Partner, Ellipsis & Co. Launching a new or revitalized loyalty program is an exciting time for loyalty marketers. Its a chance to engage customers with a new value proposition, a shiny new budget to spend and if nothing else, the sense of […]
The post What to do if your Loyalty program is getting too old appeared first on The Wise Marketer.
Mando-Connect is one of our strategic partners in the UK. In the run-up to International Women’s Day, we’d like to highlight Mando-Connect’s efforts on behalf of women’s issues in that part of the world. Its worth noting as well, that Mando, a WPP-owned agency, is a women-run organization. By Wise Marketer Staff WPP’s newest women-led […]
From CrowdTwist In 2018, brands should be investing more time and money into fostering customer loyalty. Winning new customers is important to grow a business, but keeping existing customers satis ed and loyal is crucial to a brand’s success. What are the drivers of brand loyalty? What keeps customers coming back? Which brands are leading […]
The post SPOTLIGHT: 20 Brands Customers Love – Factors driving customer loyalty in 2018 appeared first on The Wise Marketer.
Think online shopping and payments, and you most probably think of the stereotypical image of credit card details being entered onto a checkout page. However, in a surprisingly large number of markets, this isn’t the case. Whilst credit and debit cards are prolific in many regions, there are just as many others where they are […]
The post The rise of PayPal and what the loyalty industry can learn appeared first on The Wise Marketer.
When it comes to rewards, an individual’s life stage dictates what drives them. By Jim Valenti, Director of Merchandising & Replenishment & Raul Garcia, Merchandising Manager Google “Millennial generation” and you’ll get over 28 million hits. Business began thinking about Millennials long before they first entered the workforce around 2000. And with good reason, they are the largest, […]
Consumers are more empowered than ever, have more choices available to them, and have greater expectations from the brands they purchase from and engage with. In addition to expecting a personalized experience, customers also expect companies to leverage their data to make predictions about their next likely action with a brand. The recent State of […]